Plant Swap Social Event
Time & Location
About the Event
We have an exciting event planned for Plant Lovers! Papilio is hosting a Plant Swap Social event!
What is a Plant Swap?
A Plant Swap is a special social gathering where plant lovers come together to share their common interest in plants, learn from each other and swap houseplant cuttings, rooted stems, and seedlings. It is all swapping, no selling.
How it Works:
Each person brings some houseplants to swap with other attendees.
This can be -
- fresh cutting
- a water propagated cutting with roots
- small 2"-3" container potted divisions, offsets or seedlings
When you arrive, you are given a name tag for you and plant tags to put your name on your plants. Your plants are then placed in a designated area. You then paruse what the other guests brought and making notes of which plants you would like to swap with.
During the indicated time the Swaps begin to happen. You take home new plants and have made new friends.
FREE ADOPTION TABLE:
Thinning out your collection, moving, etc - you have some houseplants you would like to re-home. Bring them to the event. There will be an Adoption Table were these plants can find new homes.
What to Bring:
- Bring a MINIMUM of 4 up to 8 plant cuttings, rooted water propagation or small potted divisions, offsets, or seedlings.
- Cuttings/plants must be healthy and disease/pest free. All plants will be misted with a soap solution when you arrive as a precaution to avoid spreading.
- Optional: Label your swaps with the plants comon name.
- Your ticket to the event. Space for this event is limited. There will be no walks.
Registration window closes July 19th
Space is limited. Sorry no walk-ups
- Plant Swap Event$8+$0.20 Service fee$8+$0.20 Service fee0$0